Thursday, July 16, 2009

After The End Reflection Chapter VII

Lane point it out in this chapter, the importance of creating atmosphere for the writing workshop. From my point of view these ideas are crucial. Always, I'm thinking every year to do something to light up my student's interest in a way that they can be engaged
in the process of writing. I'm so glad that Lane gave my some tips that I will consider applying in my classroom.
I can see the enthusiasm that it will create in my students, when I will tell them: "For our writing workshop, we are going to change the setting in order to make our room confortable with a lot of light, rugs on the floor and cookies on the side." For sure the responses will be positive. I'm imagining their smiling faces an the desire to start right away. Letting my students engage in my writing workshop will be absolutely rewarding.

1 comment:

  1. Atmosphere and the classroom structure makes a big difference. I sure agree with Lane here.

    ReplyDelete